Every summer TeenServe hires a number of college-aged individuals to work on our summer staff team. Working as a TeenServe summer staffer will involve hard work and long hours, however it is fun and immensely rewarding! If you think you are up for the challenge, please read on…
- A knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ
- A commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord of your life
- An ability to express your faith well
- A love for people – especially teenagers
- A faith-filled life and walk in response to God’s grace
- Ability to integrate and work well with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A focused, disciplined, organized lifestyle
- Always willing to go the extra mile
- Willing to travel, work hard, and endure long hours with very little time off
- SUMMER STAFF: At least 18 years of age, with one year of college completed
- SUMMER INTERN: At least 18 years of age & a high school graduate (a small stipend will be paid)
Wages will vary with your experience and the length of the summer workcamp season. In addition to wages, all expenses for room and board are covered. You will be responsible for travel to and from TeenServe’s headquarters in Indiana at the beginning and end of the summer. You will also be responsible for personal items and non TeenServe related expenses over the summer.
While all summer staffers may be called upon to assist in multiple areas, your job title and/or areas of responsibility may include one or more of the following: Food Service Manager, Tool Room Manager, Office Manager, Worksite Coordinator, Coffee House/Store Manager, Security Coordinator, Coffee House MC, Program MC, Media/Photography Coordinator, Snack Packer Manager, Video Production, Evening Program Coordinator, Sound Technician, Lighting Technician…
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a Summer Staff Position, please download our Summer Staff Application and Confidential Reference Form and mail or fax the completed forms to us as soon as possible. If you have previously served on our summer staff no references are needed – please use the Former Summer Staff application.
3384 W 725 S
Rossville, IN 46065
Office & Fax Number: 888-59TEENS or 888-598-3367
Have questions? Send us a note!